Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day!!




I am up early this morning.The countdown has started!! Got to do the last of my baking for the girls before I leave. I have all the laundry done and all of my stuff is in piles so I just need to pack it up. Am I excited??? Sorta!! Does that make sense?? I am excited to see all the changes in Yarmouth since I was there in 1999. The town now has a Walmart, a new arena, a new jail, a new hospital, well part of the hospital is new, and a new movie theatre. I am excited to take lots of pictures and my grandparents are looking forward to seeing me. That is the most important part of the trip to see my grandparents. I will spend lots of time at the hospital. Quality time with them.

Elmer will be taking me to the airport then going straight to work from there. We will leave the house around 5:30 am. And, I should finally be in Yarmouth by around 9:00pm monday night. It is a full day for me and I am sure to be extremely tired by the days end.

Tomorrow is dumping day for our local fishermen in Yarmouth so while I am there I will be sure to have lots of lobster. And, I can not wait to have a Donair from Jake's Pizza. Elmer was bragging last time when he went home that he was enjoying his donair so I need to rub it in his face as well. There is also 3 Tim Hortons in Yarmouth as well so I will be getting my daily fix of Java before going to the hospital!!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe flight and plenty of Tim's!

Tanya said...

Thanks for the well wishes Jocelyne.

Lots of Tim's. Lots and lots. I can see coffee and cappichino's comming my way everyday!!!