

Well, I guess it is time to update this blog with some pictures from my trip. The first one is taken from the plane decending into Halifax. Great picture but that is the moment I took a deep breath and questioned myself again. Was I doing the right thing by going home??? So many years have passed and so many hurt feelings but when I seen all my grandparents for the first time it was worth all the tears I had endured the days before leaving on my trip. Grandma Hayes( dad's mom) was so very happy to see me. Said" it is so good for the family that you came home"We'll see about that!!! Grandma and grandpa Trefry are holding their own. Grandma had some not so good days while I was there but I was very thankful that on every visit she knew exactly who I was. The goodbye's were the hardest. Before I left I said Love you to all of them. Not something anyone in my family does so to hear them say it back was a feeling I can not describe in words.I took over 200 photos so you can all expect a flood of pictures over the next week. I do hope you enjoy them all.
2 comments:
I'm happy you had a successful trip Tanya! You got to see you grandparents again and your family. Your pictures are beautiful!
Sounds like a great trip and I'm sure your grandparents loved you for coming.
Beautiful pictures, I would love to visit the East Coast someday.
Post a Comment