




Not a heck of alot going on today!!! Yesterday was busy with the girls. We all had appointments to have our noses pierced but for some reason I could not get mine done. The piercing gun could not go as far in as it was supposed to, so I am pierceless!!! Girls have theirs done and my appointment will be on january 2nd at the tattoo parlour. There they will just do it with a needle instead of the gun.
Going to give you a couple more photos from my trip. I suppose you are getting sick of them by now!! LOL Too bad, you are gonna see them anyway!!The first 3 are when Elmer's mom and I went to Minard's bakery for some treats. The smell in the building is the same from when I was a kid. Our weekend ritual was going to the bakery every Saturday morning after cartoons and getting a dozen dogbones. That is what they are called but it is really just a doughnut shaped as a dogbone with glaze all over. MMMMMMMMMMMM Good!!! And the last two are pictures of my mom's cottage at the beach and the other is the view of the beach from the property.
More pictures tomorrow!! Have a great day!! Only 4 more sleeps till Santa comes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment