Friday, April 20, 2007

I got a new.............

TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I went to Portage to make Elmer's appointment for his tattoos and ended up getting one myself. Elmer is booked for next saturday at 3:00 for both of his. They are doing both in one sitting so that I can help him take care of them while we are gone away to Nova Scotia. YEA!!!!!

I guess I should tell ya that my newest tattoo is of my name. But it is not just any font.... It is actually my very own signature!!! SOOOOO coool!!! I will post a pic for ya all to see.

Elmers tattoos are self portraits of his girls. We had a choice of any pictures from babies till now and Elmer decided to get the newest we had. So it is their school pictures we are using. Each girl will have their name and date of birth under their portrait. I can not wait for his to be done.

No comments: