
---Dominique has been cleaning ALL of the house today--Hannah was babysitting all day. Home now but a little tired !!
--Elmer was in Cypress at lunch and I went to see him
--I would have liked him to have been comming home tonight but cest la vie
--I am tired, gonna go lay down and watch some tv
--last load of laundry in the entire house is in the wash right now!!! YEAH!!!
--I ordered a Canada Day ice cream cake for the weekend
--Need to write up a grocery list, I forgot the watermelon last week!!
---didn't go trucking this week, I am sad.
---I wonder what movies are playing this comming weekend??? Should we go??
--made plans today for more activities to do during a trip in August to Moose Jaw Saskatchewan with a group of friends!! Should be fun!! Bars and Pubs are at the top of the list!! LOL
--I want icecream!! NOW!!!
--oh and Mc Donalds sounds good too.
--We are yet AGAIN under tornado warning!!
1 comment:
Love your LO's Princess!! I hope you don't get hit with the tornadoes. I'm still waiting for my boys to arrive. If they don't arrive soon, I will start to panic.
Post a Comment