It's birthday day in the house of Doucette. 17 years ago Elmer and I brought a beautiful baby girl into this world. Not sure what happened in 17years but it seems to me, by the looks of these pictures, that she got her mommys good looks and her daddys attitude!!!!

We all went out for birthday breakfast but before we left Elmer managed to get in the 17 spankings and a pinch to grow!! Ha Ha, I hope the pinch worked cuz Hannah is just a mere 5'5.

Ahhhhhhh our beautiful daughter!!


And there shines the attitude!!!! typical teenager!!
8 comments:
Happy Day Hannah!!!!!
Love the photos!
I remember when this beautiful baby entered into the world.Tan remember how you wore out our rug ??
Happy Birthday to Hannah!!! She's such a cutie!!! :-)
Happy Birthday Hannah!! Love the attitude!! LOL
happy b-day hannah...hope your ass feels better soon!!!!
Justin, Lisa & Brooke said...
HAppy 17th Hannah, and love the hair cut looks great!!!!!
Happy Birthday to Hannah!! Looks like fun getting those spankings...LOL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HANNAH!!!!! i loved the pics LMAO especially the one of her getting spanked HAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment