Friday, August 10, 2007

Just for Sandra......

who challenged me to find and older model. This is the best I could come up with on the spot. And for me , it doesn't even matter that he is fully dressed. I could stare at him all day. And bonus, he totally ties into what I am going to post on today!!! Last night on the tube was an older movie. " You've Got Mail " What is it about some movies??? I can watch them over and over again. I got so excited when I see it advertized. This one is really good. A super chick flick and even though you know that by the end of the movie they will end up together, who cares!! Another one of Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan that I love and can watch over and over is Sleepless in Seattle. Love it!! Just love it!!

Besides those there is Top Gun, Pretty Woman ( which I think would have been nice if there was a #2) Hope Floats, The Notebook, and Message in a Bottle. I know that these are almost a no brainer type of movie but sometimes that is all a girl needs to wind down from a bad day.

Ok, so now on a Freddy Kruger( ?? spell ) meets Tanya Doucette note.......... Last night in Southern Manitoba we were experiencing another one of our many, many summer specticales!! A severe thunder storm. Which in many cases is followed up with powerful winds!!!! So as my blinds and curtains were flapping all over the house, at exactly 1:51 AM my front door swing wide open. Of course I jump out of bed to go close it!!!! Who wouldn't??? To my surprise there was a black silloette standing in the doorway!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKKK. What the ****!! Oh my god, the hubby came home and I was not expecting him at all. At that point, I very calmly explained to him" YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT<> " Holy shit. I was never so scared when I could not make out who it was.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Richard Gere!!! Good pick!!

I agree with your chick flick comments - totally love all those movies and even though we know they are gonna turn out the way they do...you are right...it just makes your heart flutter and makes you all happy even for just a couple of hours. FANTASY! LOL!! Then back to reality...."Darling, go make me a sandwich". "Can you do my laundry?" GROAN!

Anonymous said...

I love Richard Gere too!! And also your choice of chick flicks. Now as for your hubby, that would have scared the shit outta me!! and then I would have beat him up. LOL

christina said...

richard gere is SEXY!!!!!!! i find older men so sexy LMAO i can't help it. ohh and yes i LOVE LOVE LOVE all of those movies. jason just groans and whines at me when one of them comes on and i tell him that i am watching it LMAO. if he doesn't want to watch it then he can go somewhere else in the house and watch something else.

ohhh and WTH on coming home that late with out telling you SCARING THE CRAP right out of you. i would have kicked his ass LMAO.