
--Elmer's truck is broke down so today he is using the bosses
--the new Heidi Swapp kit is out and looks awesome!!
--I want to go take a drive to a Tim Hortons
--Who invented laundry????
--Dominique is gone for 10 days!!! The computer is now all mine
--there is tooo many good movies playing right now, how will I ever choose just one to see???
--I love the colour pink but you all knew that already!!
--Tattoo #5--- I want a cutsie DEVIL!!!
--I spend to much time surfing facebook for old school mates
--why do I talk to myself?? Like i am right now??
--just a little over 4 months till my trip to Nova Scotia for Christmas
--Hannah will be home soon from work so now I get to go make supper for her. Can anyone say TAKE-OUT?????
--note to self...... must go pick up my farm eggs at 7 o'clock tonight
3 comments:
Tanya....I spent hours on Facebook when i first got it, reconnecting with old friends! What an awesome site!!
A cutsie devil would be nice. I surf facebook but can never find anyone. So I'm guessing they have changed their names or something. lol Did you pick up your farm eggs?
omg you crack me right the hell up LMAO. ohh and i want to get another tattoo too. my hubby and i want footprints of our kiddo's off of their birth certs. i think the cutsie devil sounds CUTE LOL
Post a Comment