
has come to an end and now the weekend begins. I unfortunately.....get to work the whole weekend away. I have worked the last couple of days and they went well. No real tragedy to speak of.
Then there is school. I wrote exam #2 this afternoon. Marks for exam #1 will be posted by Monday. I do hope I made the passing bar!! I would hate to have to try and re-write it. Oh...for all of you reading the blog and do not know yet....I am taking the Health Care Aide Challenge Course. I have been working in the feild since 2000 but am not certified. This way, once I pass it will open many more door for me as far as places to work and if we decide to move.
Today was beautiful in southern manitoba. So sunny and warm. No wind and ahhhhhhh we needed to have a break from the horrible freezing cold weather we have had.
Dominique has just asked me if I would watch the movie Hairspray with her. Yuppers!!!! I am going to take a tylenol first and then curl up with her on the couch to watch. A nice relaxing evening before an early day tomorrow.
Catch you all later. I took pictures of the eclipse the other night. I will post them tomorrow.
Caio
Then there is school. I wrote exam #2 this afternoon. Marks for exam #1 will be posted by Monday. I do hope I made the passing bar!! I would hate to have to try and re-write it. Oh...for all of you reading the blog and do not know yet....I am taking the Health Care Aide Challenge Course. I have been working in the feild since 2000 but am not certified. This way, once I pass it will open many more door for me as far as places to work and if we decide to move.
Today was beautiful in southern manitoba. So sunny and warm. No wind and ahhhhhhh we needed to have a break from the horrible freezing cold weather we have had.
Dominique has just asked me if I would watch the movie Hairspray with her. Yuppers!!!! I am going to take a tylenol first and then curl up with her on the couch to watch. A nice relaxing evening before an early day tomorrow.
Catch you all later. I took pictures of the eclipse the other night. I will post them tomorrow.
Caio
No comments:
Post a Comment