
I made it in for a hair cut. Well...more like a trim but none the less it was more than over due and this girl I went to today was great. When I walked in the house my girls both loved the extra little curls she added to me. I am glad they approved. I do not want to look like an OLD mother yet!! Ahh but the grey hairs seem to announce themselves more and more now a days. I believe I have found approxamently 10 so far. So..I give you the latest picture of me. Taken just a few hours ago. I wish it was not just after working a shift and needing to get freshened up more but oh well........this is how I am most days.
1 comment:
You look great lady!! I had my hair cut on Friday. My hairdresser told me that my hair in the back grew sooooo long!!! She was telling me this while drying my hair. Yikes!!!!!!!! Lady, you forgot that I'm trying to let my hair grow again. Oopsies!!! Guess I have to start over again. :o( She cut it short.
Post a Comment