Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's my Birthday today !!!!

And today I am 35 years old. The signs of aging are now appearing more and more. I have the crows feet around my eyes. Shiny hairs appear from time to time in the mirrow.The reflection is not what it once was. Parts of my body are starting to sag but I won't go into very much detail there. And although all of this is happening to me...I am happy.

Today...I will share with you some of the pictures from my birthday party I had while in Yarmouth. We celebrated before I went home. Otherwise...how would I justify getting 2 cakes this year!! I love cake and Yarmouth Nova Scotia makes the best pound cakes ever. So I had to custom order the one I wanted. This way the birthday girl is not disapointed with her cake! LOL I had them make a special one with a rainbow of coloured icecream cones all around it. I loved it.

We made Homemade Icecream and all the men at the party had to take their turn and churn the ice-cream. I don't think anyone minded at all but really...I'm not sure they did or not.

Dominique and Hannah were on camera duty so there is lots of pictures documenting the day. I will show you just a few. There was also lots of cards and gifts. Which were totally un-necessary but I loved them all. I receiveed some pictures from my cousin and his family from the day of dads party. I cried when I seen those. I had some homemade bath salts and soaps--they are awesome!! And I even received a couple PEZ!!!! Yahooie!!! It was an awesome day!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed out in the party.Looks like there was plenty of food! Whats that I see..3 bowls of CHIPS..lol Lou