Well Hannah's face was priceless. She was up extremely early this morning as I heard her feet hi the floor at around 6:00 am thinking we all had at least another hour of sleep. She came down the stairs and looked at me with the camera in my hand and then turned her head to see mom standing around the corner from her. Her mouth dropped. Tears started to fill her eyes and she ran into moms arms. They were both crying and I never thought she would let her go. I did not have the camera ready for her first looks cuz it happened all sooooo fast. I mean she was up 1 hour early than was planned. I didn't have a chance.

Dominique must have heard all the commotion in the kitchen as then she appeared out of her room. She just stood there and mom was fingering her to come see her. You can see that in the picture. Huge SURPRISE for both of them. I loved every minute of it!!!!!


I think they are still in shock right now but have settled down a bit in order to get ready for school. I really wish I had have snapped the shot of Hannah's face when she seen mom. PRICELESS!!!!
3 comments:
Now how cool is that!?!? It would have been a great pic of Hannah but the huggy one is great and I love the one with Dominique.
Say hi to Mom for me. Take care girl. Miss ya.
priceless!!!i'm sure you will all enjoy Jacks visit[i miss her all ready]Lou
i am so glad you pulled it off girl!!!!!!
happy grad hannah!
Post a Comment