Tuesday, November 25, 2008

33 days and counting

That's right people. It is a mere 30 days till Christmas and 33 days till something else!!
I had better soon get my rear end in gear. I have made a list of a few things I would like to get done today. I keep putting them off mostly because I am not sure if I can have them work out on paper the way I have them planned in my mind!! Today..it doesn't matter. It's scrapbooking time!!! Enough is enough. I have put things on the back burner waiting for a better/happier day to do them. Honestly, I don't think there is going to be a better day so today is paper,scissors,glue day!

Elmer is on his way to Alberta right now. I'll see him at the end of the week. I work evenings thursday, night friday then back to evenings sat and sunday. I am going to sleep all day Monday. I can count on that!

Christmas shopping is comming together. Not much to buy for once I bought plane tickets!! LOL that cuts the budget down quite a bit. Dominique is excited to see me. I can't wait to go to Jake's for Donairs and have some lobster!! It's officially lobster fishing season in Yarmouth. I hope dumping day went off without any hitches. Oh and I get to go to Minard's Bakery!!! I want to take Dominique to the movies and I just might be able to get to a hockey game while at home!

The new submissions are up on the Canadian Scrapbooker website. www.canadianscrapbooker.com I have been trying to decide if I would like to submit anything. I used to dream of having my work published and this year I have turned away from the dream and passion I once had. I have issues...I know!! Deadline is January 15th I believe. Which means for me that I have to have it all done before December 25th! We'll see. For anyone else wanting to send in some of their work go to the site and check it out!

No comments: