Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weekend update

I have not been on here since Wednesday so what is new with all of us.
--I worked nights with Hannah on Thursday and Friday
--Elmer got home Friday around 7ish from Edmonton
--I have slept most of today just cat naps on and off.
--chated with my friend Leslie in Toronto on Thursday night
--plane ticket is sitting on the table which means I need to get organized real fast.
--I work days tomorrow
--Elmer managed to get all the laundry washed today so I guess I will be folding tomorrow.
--chatted with Dominique this morning when I got home from work. She sounds excited for me to get there.
--had a bubble bath tonight and now ready to go curl up with a movie and then to bed early
--need to send pictures to be printed real soon
--I wonder if there will be scrapbooking this weekend. If so...I need to get productive . Now I have no other excuse but to get the paper/scissors/glue out and get creative!! Wish me luck. Christmas is comming soon and crunch time is now upon me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a pretty good week. Glad you're all psyched up going home for the holidays and scrapbooking.