I love love love these funky lit houses in the Country Sampler magazine. If you like...I can order them myself and I just wrap them up for under the tree and the note card will say...To: Tanya Love: Santa 2008
I am all out of my perfume from the Body Shop. And in case you have forgotten it is Satsuma scented!!
And I am really really wishing and praying ( well maybe not praying ) but wanting one of these really bad!! The green one is my first choice followed by the white!! 

Fly safe Christmas Eve and I will be sure to have some Milk and cookies for you on the coffee table before I leave for work. Chocolate Chip right?? I'll see what you have left me when I get home Christmas morning!!
2 comments:
Cute little houses! I hope you get what's on your list girl.
okay just for the record. Santa is tired of cookies and milk...I think He likes Peppermint schnapps!
Bryan
Post a Comment