Monday, January 26, 2009

All because I forgot the power cord for the computer tower

Elmer had gone to the local hotel for coffee saturday morning and when he came home around 1 I had already gone to pick up the computer tower from the local man who was fixing it while I was trucking last week. Well...when he came home he had a few drinks in him and when he went to hook up the computer he noticed that I had forgotten to get the power cord that goes with it!
He went on saying how I had forgot it on purpose.WHATEVER!!! so I had told him to go get it!! Big mistake on my part!!
Oh he also mentioned that it cost him a forture to buy new cords and that he is ALWAYS doing that because he looses them all the time. Another WHATEVER out of me!!
anyway....after leaving the house during the arguement about the flipping power cord.....And running up the street to pick it up....I walked into my house to this mess in my livingroom. I guess he was more pissed about it than I thought!! Well now..lets see..the tripple candle holders that were on top of my fireplace cost more than a flipping power cord. And in total of the magazines he ruined..they cost more than a flippin power cord would have!!!
I refused to clean it up. It wasn't my mess and I guess he had to wait for his liquor to get out of his system before he felt good enough to clean it up. Which was around supper time.
I have slept in the basement all weekend on the couch. I have had no want or need to speak to him after this display of madness!!!
I hope everyone elses weekend was better than mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF!! If mine had done that, he would have had to do more than just clean that mess up. I'm sorry you had a lousy weekend. Hope things get better soon. Give me a call if you need to talk.

Anne Krashel said...

MEN!!