Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ohhhh Bulk Barn!!!....in Yarmouth

I could not get over the selection of stuff they have in this store. Mom took me in there on the friday before we left and holy crap....I was amazed!! They had everything you could imagine. I men...even goggie treats!! I love the 2 isles of all my cake decorating stuff. OMG I wish I had that selection here in Manitoba. Anyway...you can purchase as much or a little as you would like and I loved it!

So here is a pic of the items that made there way into my basket. Dominique g0t some snack things like pretzels, hickory stcks and that kinda thing. Oh Ya also some chocolate covered cashews!! I tried to limit myself cuz I had to travel with things and lots of stuff would not travel well and would get smushed. My sprinkled chocolate wafers. They must have a real name but I don't know it.

Dried Kiwi. OMG they had all kinds of dried fruits. I should have picked up more. NEXT TIME!!!
These little things are called ROCKS. They really do look like rocks. Candy coated pieces of chocolate. MMMM good!! Mom bought me a little bag to go with my little take home parcel from her of popcorn and the seasoning.
These little candies are the cutest!! They are shaped like little leggos and you can actually play with them. You can build things just like regular leggo. I bought them for the kids...aka Elmer and I.

It has come to my attention sice being home and surfing the internet that there is actually 3 stores in Winnipeg!! And one of them is at the very edge of the city where we sometimes go shopping!! Thanks to all the Winnipeg girls who helped me out with directions and now I know about where it is! It is a shame we only go into Winnipeg twice a year but on those trips...I will be stopping in to do a little shopping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't bulk barn amazing?? Everytime we go to Sudbury, I try to go cause I love my yogurt raisins.