She was still a little confused here. And when she seen the box she thought I had just wrapped her gift in it. Then...OMG..OMG is what she said. Is it really???? Yup mom it's your perfume!!!Thursday, January 15, 2009
A very Special Present
For many many years my father bought my mom her perfume every year for Christmas. And also for the longest time ( about 10 years now ) you could no longer buy it in the drug stores. Well this year a way back in November I was surfing ebay and out of the blue punched in the search box...VANDERBILT.. and oh my it was there. and lots of it to choose from. It is still no longer in stores but someone had a warehouse full of it. At least in Canada you can no longer buy it. You may be able to overseas. Anyway...it was getting close to my time to be leaving for Yarmouth and the gift still had not gotten to me. It was comming from California USA adn I was getting a little worried. But 2 days before xmas and the same day I received my own parcel back it was here. PHEW.....it was the ultimate gift for mom. She could have never guessed that her perfume was in that box!!
She was still a little confused here. And when she seen the box she thought I had just wrapped her gift in it. Then...OMG..OMG is what she said. Is it really???? Yup mom it's your perfume!!!
She was still a little confused here. And when she seen the box she thought I had just wrapped her gift in it. Then...OMG..OMG is what she said. Is it really???? Yup mom it's your perfume!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awe that was a thoughtful gift.
Post a Comment