Rough waters at Wedgeport. The fishermen did not leave the wharf on this day. Can you imagine what it would be like farther out?? This was at the beach.!!

Elmer with his very very good friend Clinton. While visiting ..clinton had mentioned that he was wondering how come Elmer never phoned at Christmas or sent him a card in the mail. SURPRISE!!! we never send cards out this year to family and friends we knew we would see during our trip. Always a greta visit when we go see this man. He is sooo funny!!!

Dominique's little kitten...Marshmallow. She's bad!! OMG she is full of badness. Mom calls her the bomb. I call her dumb dumb!!

This is at mom's cottage on the worst possible day we could have chosen to go there. The reason we did was to get some good pics of the high tides and rough waters. Not a good plan! I could barely stand up and stop moving for a good pic and then there is the reason of dead batteries!! Just my luck. The beach looks much nicer on a sunny day!! anyway it was good to get there and see the memory garden for daddy. I did not get to place my item in because the ground was soaked and well wait for a better day to do that.

brook showing and playing us a song on her guitar. This was sooo cute!!

3 comments:
hi sweetie! miss you in bunches right now...i need to laugh sooo bad!
Looks like you have a great time. I love your pics.
Wow, looks like a great trip!!!
And I really need to know where that candy place is in the city. We gotta go!! yum
Post a Comment