Friday, February 13, 2009

I see your layouts and call you on 4 more.....

I feel like I'm playing poker!! LOL

Hey there Bryan...... done 4 more. the second last one is one you had seen but was not completely finished and now it is!! I like digging through all my stuff and seeing what I'm stashing away for a rainy day. is it amazing to see what I all have. multiples of the same patern papers which is a little embarassing to say the least! It is definately time to get organized!! That is my very next step in the therapy process!!


This one is a scraplift ffrom a layout I seen on Julie's blog that she had done for a challenge. I love the way this one turned out!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love your Layouts. I really really love the second last one.

Anne Krashel said...

Awesome layouts Tanya!! So glad to see you scrappin' again.

Anonymous said...

Tanya those are so impressive!!!!!
way to go girl!

I will see your 4 and I will do 2 more in the next week.

Anonymous said...

I love your LO Tanya, they are amazing. I love the first one.