Monday, February 2, 2009

A little bout last week..

Last Tuesday I called a friend in Brandon to see what she had planned for the evening and like the rest of us out here in the country, her answer was nothing ! Within 15 minutes I had packed an overnight bag and was heading down the highway on my way to go meet up with her. We ended up bumming around for awhile. Which means we went to Dollarama and then a stop into Michaels craft store and the final destination was Walmart. And for really nothing at all. The most I spent was at Dollarama and it was only a mere 13.00. anyway we then went on to have some starters at MONTANA's. MMm yummy stuff. We shared some potato skins and nachos. It was getting on time by now and the movie we were wanting to go see was starting around 10 to 10 so we packed our things up and headed to the movies. What a great show!! OMG we laughed alot!! Great movie especially las tweek when I had such a bad weekend with Elmer being a jack ass. I stayed over night at her place because it was around 11:30 by the time the movie was out and I really did not feel like driving another hour and 1/2 home. So I bunked on her fouton and we both chatted and had a great time. It never fails....friend + friend time together = fun fun fun!!

No comments: