I went to see the movie "17 Again" on Tuesday night. It was funny!! Such a great movie when you just want to sit back and unwind! I have been working some over the past week. Did some scrapbooking. I will post pics soon from that. And just been hanging with friends. Elmer managed to get in two trip to Alberta last week and he was there again yesterday so he has been real busy too.Coffee is still good early in the morning!! And I have been wearing my glasses faithfully. As far as I know....everyone who sees them says they look good. Ahh they joys of getting older
1 comment:
It's nice to be busy in a fun way but not the working way. lol I'm still working on my room. A little at a time wins the race. Of course we've been working on the kitchen too so that takes up all my time.
I haven't seen your glasses on you. I need a pic please.
Post a Comment