Elmer decided to take us to Mongo's in Winnipeg on Sunday! by all of us I mean...myself and Hannah and Sheila's daughter Sydney. Most all of you know who Sheila is..she is my very bestest friend. She is my rock and the one I can totally tell everything to. She is my everything...so Sydney is also very special to us. She is so cute and funny with a dry wit just like her mother's. Is seems lile these two are in a little hurry to get into the restaurant! OMG they were walking as fast as they could. I just caught this pic on the fly by. They would not even stop for me to get a good pic but I at least have them in front of the restaurant.

These two are trouble when they get together. I am very very happy with this picture!

Hannah back to the table with her food

I had my stir fry made into a wrap. The extra that would not fit just gets put to the side of the plate!

And no matter how full anyone is...dessert is always ordered! This one is Elmer's and mine to share. Hannah ordered the Rasberry Cheesecake and Sydney always orders the "death by Chocolate" as I call it. It is actually Chocolate Explosion!!

1 comment:
yumm...Mongo's is one of my favs!
Post a Comment