Thursday, May 7, 2009

appointments...appointments....appointments....

all this week I have had lots of appointments but today was a great one. It was a hairdresser appointment! I love getting all pampered with my hair. Got lots of curls going on today and I guess this picture will also show all of you my new glasses. OMG I look like my daddy. Sheila says "just like twins!! " Look at the forehead! Holy crap...it's undeniable who I am now! I'm James Hayes with long hair and boobs! LOL LOL I swear the older I get the more I look like him. and just so that you all don't think i am loosing my mind...a pic od daddy for comparison. It also appears that I have graciously inheriated all of his health issues! Thanks daddy!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Love the new hair-do and glasses, Tanya!
I look more like my dad than my mom, too. ;)

carol said...

Nice lites!

Anne Krashel said...

Great hair and specs!!
You do look like your dad. wow. But it's a good look ;)