Saturday, November 18, 2006

Just Another Saturday!!!


I am up and at it early today. I need to leave the house around 7:30 to pick up a friend I had not seen in almost 3 years to go do a little scrapbooking. I am not feeling the best right now so time will tell if I stay very long.
Elmer is home from trucking and he is very tired so he will sleep most of the day away. I think he said he travelled almost 4600 kms this week.
Received some not so fantastic news on Thursday that my Grandma is back in hospital. She is not doing well. I am in the questionable stage of " should I go to Nova Scotia and see her". I will call some family today and see how she is making out.
And for all our family and friends back in Nova Scotia, lobster fishing starts in another week. On Monday, Nov. 27th it is dumping day. I wish you all luck for safe travels on the water and a bountiful harvest. All the best from us!!!
That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get feeling better soon. I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma. Hope she will be ok.

ScrapBookHim said...

Can we see what you scrapped????

Hang it there....Hope you see your Grandma soon!