Sunday, November 19, 2006

Recent Layouts



I had a very productive day scrapbooking with friends yesterday. I managed to get 10 layouts done but my pile of pictures does not look any better. I need to get through lots more pictures in the near future.

No news yet on Grandma. I am just waiting on phone calls back from family. I think I might just call the hospital myself, and if she is able to talk, I would feel better just hearing her voice.

Gotta go and make an early supper. Elmer is leaving tonight for Otterburn, Manitoba. On a good note he will be able to stay at home with us tomorrow night before he leaves for Alberta.

I hope everyone is enjoying the last hours of the weekend. Talk to you all later!!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Wow!! you are doing great with the blog world! it looks wonderful and i love those layouts!

ScrapBookHim said...

those LO's look awesome...
I really like the pumpkin patch one, but then they are all great!