


Just wanted to share some more scans of layouts I managed to get done on the weekend!!I have a few more but I think this will be enough to share for now.
News from down home is grandpa managed to find his way to the hospital as well yesterday so now more than ever I will be going to Nova Scotia. As far as I know my other grandma is still doing ok and not in hospital yet. My grandma and grandpa Trefry are very close to me and I would like to see them. grandma has asked for me and even though her mind is not always there it makes me feel good that she remembers us. It will not be a pleasureable vacation but a very difficult one. I have not been home to see them for so long that I am nervouse and scared to see them in a condition that will be very different than what I remember.
I will try to keep you all updated. TTYL
No comments:
Post a Comment