




is over already!! Where are our days going to?? I have not been overly busy but time just melts away. Along with our snow. That right our snow is melting. YEAH!!!!!! Beautiful weather in Southern Manitoba is letting us enjoy winter a little more this year.
Girls have been babysitting a few days of their spring break. They have enjoyed their time with the little ones. making a gingerbread house with one little girl was lots of fun for them. I am showing pictures for you all to see. Looks like lots of fun for her. What a pretty house she made. I am sure she is enjoying those candies too. Our gingerbread house that we, as a family make, had some complications during the building process!!! I used to think I inherited my fathers carpentry skills but Elmer is not so sure now. He was just glad that I gave up trying to put the chimney on upside down and inside out!!! LMAO!!! We had a great time though. I should post some pictures of that as well. At one point I even had the roof sliding off!! It is funny how they put instructions in the box and for some reason I forgot to read them. It's a gingerbread house, shouldn't be hard. Should it???
have a great weekend everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment