




NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is freezing outside!! -28 and with the windchill we are sitting at -42!! OMG what happened to my mild winter weather we had last week. The van is even acting funny. not running right at all. I will need to be plugging it in tonight for sure.
Well, I promised pictures of our gingerbread house we all made on christmas eve this year. So, there it is for you all to see. It is a Wilton Ultimate Gingerbread House!! WHOO HOO!! That does not mean it was easier to put together. It meansthere was more pieces for me to get confused with!! LOL
Teenagers in the house are doing as well as teenagers do!! LOL They are in full bloom most days and on the others, when they are ok, it is usually when they are not home. So, I do not get the pleasure of interacting with them on very many of those occasions!! LOL
Elmer is packed and ready to leave on Sunday.he will be in Yellowknife until April this year. As far as I have heard the ice is doing real well. 3 feet think already. It has been very cold in Yellowknife though. Here's to hoping for safe driving to all the drivers heading up to the ice roads. I Love Ya honey!! Drive Safe!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment