Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Well the four of us made a trip into Brandon yesterday to do some shopping and the Easter Bunny was at the mall taking pictures. Oh what fun!!! So, I draged the family kicking and screaming into the lineup and we had a family picture done with Peter Cottontail himself!! LOL The girls had fun once we sat down but I think they were more embarrased about it. I mean we were standing in a line up with all little children. great times!! Have a Happy Easter to you all. I am off to hide chocolates around the house for the teenagers. Somethings you just don't grow out of!!! We are planning a huge breakfast this morning with the girls so I must start preping for that. See ya all later.

4 comments:

Liway said...

Hey Tanya - What a GREAT family picture - I LOVE IT!!!! Glad you had a great Easter and it was great talking with you again tonight! I love all the pics on your blog. Looks like you had a great time up in the NORTH!! Love all the events they have going on up there!!! Really neat stuff!!!

ScrapBookHim said...

OOO what a happy family!
Happy Easter to you tooo!

Anonymous said...

Great family photo!!! I love it!! I also love all the other pics you took on your trip. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Tanya, you have been tagged!