Some of you wanted to see the new things we have done and added to our house. So here they all are. We had a carpet company in town lay the flooring. It looks like old grey barn board. I bought the couch and fireplace at Dufresne. Couch is Micro fiber but looks like old worn leather. Electric fireplace but looks like an old victorian cast iron fireplace. And lastly we bought a new kitchen table set. Made from solid pine, I think. Maybe it is a different wood not to sure right now but it is from the Mexican furniture collection. I love it!! I love all my new furniture and flooring to tell ya the truth!! Hope you can tell that it matches my decor of old primitive/ vintage!!!



5 comments:
Wow Tanya....I LOVE everything!!!! Your decor is amazing - love all the special touches like the sled on the wall and the tricycle. AWESOME!!! The flooring and the new couch are stunning! Just beautiful!!! :-)
Everything looks amazing!! I love all your new furniture and the tricycle.
WOW...Tanya that looks aweomse...
So when it the Dinner party!!!!!!!
tanya it looks amazing!!!!!!
Tanya...i love your decorating style...and i wanna lay naked on that floor! LOL! AWesome
Post a Comment