After 3 long hours for the tattoo artist and Elmer, All I can say is WOW!!!! I am speachless. Words can not describe how I am feeling. Elmer even looked like he had teary eyes. I mean, this is amazing work. A definate must to send in for publishing. I'll talk more tomorrow after I can let it all sink in.
Now that is simply AMAZING!! What did the girls think when they saw that? I bet they loved it.... just knowing their father loves them so much that he had their pics tatooed.
8 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is AMAZING!!!! WOW!!!!!! VERY impressive!!! I'll bet the girls love it too!!!!!
I agree with scrapbookhim!!!
That is truly amazing!!
Beautiful tatoo! One of the most amazing I've seen.
Now that is simply AMAZING!! What did the girls think when they saw that? I bet they loved it.... just knowing their father loves them so much that he had their pics tatooed.
WOW!!!!!!!!!! That turned out gorgeous!!! Where on body is it?
OH my goodness!! That is just beautiful, that detail is terrific!!!
those look great!!
Post a Comment