Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I was tagged by Jocelyne.. So here it goes!!!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!OK, here goes:

1. I think my girls are the best!! They bring me joy everyday.
2. I love my husband more and more. He always makes me laugh.
3. I collect old baskets. Some of the ones I have are almost 70 yrs old.
4. I love Country Sampler magazine. I can read them over and over!! LOL
5. I miss the smell of the ocean every morning.
6. I need to be in contact with my friends daily.
7. I love the smell of coffee. Don't care to drink it often.

I have no one to tag cuz the ones I read have all done it on their blogs. Except Michelle so I will send her a little note.

No comments: