
Elmer and I were busy this weekend. On Saturday we went shopping for another satellite receiver for our bedroom. Teenagers in the house have different programs they want to watch from us so now we can watch our shows from the comfort of our bedroom!!! Hannah picked up some new clothes and Elmer bought me my birthday present. A beautiful 14K gold chain from Ben Moss Jewelers. Then off to some other stores where the man of the house comes out with a bran new camera. It has more features than I will know how to use but I am going to have fun trying!! LOL. On the way home we picked up some little girls for the night. We have had Kiera and Brooke over before so pictures of these little ones should be familiar to you all. Elmer also bought bubbles and chalk for them to play with. He is going to make a wonderful grandfather someday. I hope no sooner than 10 years!! LOL
Elmer gives zooberze(?spell) to Kiera. I think now she want them from him!! LOL
Isn't this cute???? These two are goof balls when they play together.
Kiera has a new baby and stroller at our house so her and Elmer went for lots of walks.
And Brooke, Kiera's baby sister id now walking. It sure was nice to get some snapshots of that!!! She is a cutie patootie!! I love to hear the pitter patter of little feet.
Elmer gives zooberze(?spell) to Kiera. I think now she want them from him!! LOL
Isn't this cute???? These two are goof balls when they play together.
Kiera has a new baby and stroller at our house so her and Elmer went for lots of walks.
And Brooke, Kiera's baby sister id now walking. It sure was nice to get some snapshots of that!!! She is a cutie patootie!! I love to hear the pitter patter of little feet.
2 comments:
Those pics are great!! Sure looks like you both would make great grandparents. Oh and I'll say it again....you got a sweet camera there. I would love a camera like that for my son's wedding in Sept...
cute pics...but oh my word!!
your floor looks awesome and the couch, wow!!! we need more pictures of the small reno please!
Post a Comment