Friday, May 18, 2007

So...you wanted to see more????

I am really glad this place is open 24 hours. I mean, we spent alot of time going to Tim Hortons on our trip. Elmer and his daddy going in to get coffee and caps for everyone. One of about 60 stops to a timmies while on vacation!! LOL
A view of Yarmouth harbour from a few years ago when all the fishermen were protesting summer lobster fishing. I took this picture from a picture hanging on the wall of a restaurant. I had a copy years ago but have missed placed it so I tried to get another. Worked out ok.
A scollop boat leaving for the high seas. He must know that I am eating all the scollops and he needs to go get more!! LOL
And here is my Scollop and clams dinner!!!!!!

2 comments:

Liway said...

Oh...you must have had the best seafood feasts there - that dinner looks sooooo yummy!!! Great pics - keep them coming!! Have you tried the new Butter Caramel Ice Caps???? Pure BLISS!!! :-)

Vanessa said...

THAT is a funky timmies!