So, Halifax airport there we were. Sitting on the benches having photos taken for proof for my Dad. Can you imagine what everyone was thinking watching us have our pictures taken??? LOL I just sat there and laughed. I enjoy life and all the crazyness that comes with it. So, this ones for you dad!!!Saturday, May 19, 2007
This was a dare......
My father said " she wouldn't dare wear my old fishing hat in the Halifax airport" Oh daddy , do you know who you are talking to??? So, there I was getting packed and ready to leave Yarmouth and I put it on. Mom, Bob and Gert were all laughing at me but who cares. Life is short. Having fun is something everybody should do. And along with the old fishing hat, I was given the picnic basket that we used for years and years. That basket made alot of trips into our camps packed with treats and lunches. Wow, this trip was the best!!!! I am the original HILLBILLIE !!! LOL At least I sure look like it in these pictures!
So, Halifax airport there we were. Sitting on the benches having photos taken for proof for my Dad. Can you imagine what everyone was thinking watching us have our pictures taken??? LOL I just sat there and laughed. I enjoy life and all the crazyness that comes with it. So, this ones for you dad!!!
So, Halifax airport there we were. Sitting on the benches having photos taken for proof for my Dad. Can you imagine what everyone was thinking watching us have our pictures taken??? LOL I just sat there and laughed. I enjoy life and all the crazyness that comes with it. So, this ones for you dad!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This totally makes me laugh! You're such a cutie!!! :-)
Great attitude!!
You look vunderful Darlink!!! Glad you had a great time!! Now when you coming here? LOL
Post a Comment