Saturday, June 2, 2007

Bad blogger again!! LOL





ButI have a very good excuse. I promise!!

what a busy week I had. I went a truckin on the big open road with hubby this week. I know some of you were beginning to wonder wher the hell I was and how come there was nothing new for you to read but cest la vie!! LOL I packed up in less than 10 minutes and hit the road. We had a bust week. To Morden, then St Jean, Arbourg, Faulkner, Brandon, Carberry, Tabour, edmonton, fort saskatchewan, Rivers adn then back to home.With of coursea few stops in between for snacks and fuel and food.

I just love taking pictures from our trip driving. And the trains were out in full force this week. We seen lots and lots. Definately a common western province sight.

Elmer found this butterfly at a fueling stop. we were in Dunmore, Alberta. I manage to get a few shots of it before we left. It was huge and just beautiful.

I wanted Mc D's on friday so we stopped there for lunch. Not a usual place for us to be eating while we are on the road but I was craving it. It sure was MMMMM good!!!!

take care all and I may be gone next week as well so if I am not around posting you'll know where I am.

8 comments:

Bryan said...

I was starting to wonder what happened to ya!!!
U B TRUCK'N!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya, It's Melanie

Anonymous said...

Justin and Lisa
Hi Tanya, Glad to see that your back..can't wait for more pics!!!

Liway said...

Do you EVER sit still????

Great pics!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hеу there arе using Wοгdргеѕs foг your site
рlatfoгm? Ι'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get ѕtarted
аnd sеt up mу own. Do уou requiге аny coding κnowledge to mаke
yоur οwn blog? Anу help ωould be greatlу
appгecіated!

Feel fгee to vіѕit my webρage .
.. bucket trucks
my web page: bucket truck industry

Anonymous said...

Aweѕome pоst.

Reνiew my ωeb blog :: dallas tx car insurance
my web page > Auto Insurance Dallas

Anonymous said...

Whether you're struggling to pay the charges, trying to conserve for college or retirement or simply, would just like a clearer image of your respective household budget, there are several things you can to complete assist in improving your individual budget. This information will present you with many ways which can help, irrespective of what your position. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Vicinffu7ity[/url]

Anonymous said...

Constantly give yourself benefits for obtaining around a panic attack! Think of all the methods which you used and the way productive they were, and exactly how you'll rely on them once again if you need to - however, you truly won't ought to because you're likely to work hard on retaining healthful for now! [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Spidfdbs4ny[/url]