Well our weekend has come to a close. Elmer should be packing up tonight but he kinda got mad at me when I suggested it to him a little while ago. He wanted to watch tv instead. I am not packing him tonight, I have things I need to do for myself first. Like pack myself and update the ole blogger.
Today we went to a friends and had a BBQ with them and their family for supper. Hannah and Ion came with us but Dominique was at a friends so she missed out on all the gooooood food and laughs. The kids played on the trampoline and water hose along with some new fresh mud that had been delivered. Of course, I forgot my camera but I took a few on Melanie's to get me by. I know, bad scrapbooker!! It is supposed to be attached to me like a third limb. Next time I promise!! LOL Thanks gord and mel for inviting us over. We all had the best time!!
I was scrapping this morning while cooking 3 salads for the BBQ and some devilled eggs. I managed to get 7 layouts done in a 9x9 album. I was super cruisin but I had a little help. Hannah came and scrapped with me. First time that ever happened. And to tell you the truth, I liked it. I always get more accomplished when I have someone to talk with.
Oh ya and Melanie asked me to change the music on the blog as it was not SOOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATEVER!!! LOL LOL I'll look and see if I can find something else that is soothing!!! Mel, that will be one for you!! LOL
Talk to you all next weekend. Have a great week. Stay safe.
1 comment:
Well, I think you should change your music from country to something a little more hip!! lol
Sounds like you guys are having a great time.
See ya when you get back.
Post a Comment