Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello

---just finished 28 pages in a 9x9 album for our nephew. It was alot of work and I do hope he likes it
---I am still in my jammies. For 2 days now. and, I am not even sick!! Go figure!! Just blah.
---It is so frickin hot here today +32 right now
--bad thunder and lightening storms for the past 3 days. Wonder when that is going to end??
--I am missing my scrapping buddies. I think we all need to get together some night soon. Real soo!! Do you hear me Bryan, Michelle, and Anne K???? Soon!!!
--Elmer's tattoo of the girls has been asked for by Skin and Ink. Whoo hoo can't wait to see it published.
--it is sooo hot I do not even wat to cook. I should, but I think we'll have take-out tonight instead.
--I need to go to recyle and drop off the pile I have in my porch. It is only getting worse. I'll ask the girls to do that chore so I can stay in my jammies.!! LOL
--I drank a whole bottle of wine last night. Should I have rally done that?? Yup!!
---I want a colouring book to colour in with my new Heidi Swapp coloured pencils
---Melanie where are you??? Been trying to get ahold of you!! You're in BIG trouble missy! LOL LOL
--I am loving the camera Elmer bought me! Just lovin it.
--And the Mp3 he bought me as well. I listen to it everyday.

Ta Ta for now,

3 comments:

Liway said...

WOW!!! 28 pages!!! Look at you scrappin' up a storm!!! Way to go!!! Love that you are still in your jammies. If I didn't have to get to the Post Office everyday -I'd be right there with you! LOL!!! Too bad we don't have door to door pick up like they do in the big cities - I'd never leave the house! LOL!! Glad you had time to enjoy some wine too -wish I was there to join you in a glass or three!!! Congrats on the tattoo getting picked up...VERY COOL!!! Have a great week - Talk to you soon!!! :-)

Donna C said...

You go girl on that scrapping ! I wish I was as motivated as you ! LOL ! I just buy and buy from Lisa and buy some more !!!Gotta keep her in business ! LOL ! As for the heat , keep it and the Manitoba humidity and don't forget that it wasn't that long ago that you were complaining about winter like me ! LOL ! Still waiting for you on WRIGHT ...........

Cool that Elmer's tat is going to be famous !

Anonymous said...

Justin and Lisa
WOOHOO for Elmer's tattoo, it sure is a good one!!!!
Hope you liked the bottle of wine I'm due for one myself too!!!
take care and talk soon