Sunday, June 10, 2007

Man, am I beat






Blogger does not want to co-operate with me this morning so I can not post pictures from my recent mini away trip with Elmer. AWWWW too bad for you!! LOL I'll try again later. It has now worked!!! Yeah.


I guess you all know I was gone all week. Elmer put on over 5000 KMS this week. We made a delivery at a buffalo ranch and it was super cool to have the new camera with me to get some awesome close ups of the critters without having to be very close to them. KWIM???


While driving through Saskatoon, there was a huge blow-up of Bozo the clown at a car dealership. Picture turned out really crisp. Love it!!


I managed to get some more layouts done in that 9x9 album I am working on. I think 4 was my limit yesterday afternoon. I have a few more to finish up today and then it is off to the post office to ship out to the recipient. Hope the little guy loves it!!


What else is new??? HMMM not much. lawn needs to be mowed, laundry caught up with, changed the music on the blog ( decided I am going to do that weekly as I need a variety ), Gotta put in a bread in the bread machine and make a rhubarb cake, scrap some-more today to finish up that project, girls are starting to study for exams so the house needs to stay quiet, love my pez dispenser of Nemo, letting Elmer sleep in just cuz he had a busy, long and hard week, BBQ for supper with salad, get caught up on e-mails, oh ya and Sushi our beta fish finally went to toilet bowl heaven last night. Bye bye Sushi!!! Elmer had a few words with the dearly departed and then FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL


Talk to you all soon. Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pics and the pez dispenser. Poor Sushi!! Glad you had a fun time on your mini trip.

Bryan said...

Glad you had a great trip!

Donna C said...

Thank heavens for BOZO as driving through Saskatchewan can be a tad boring ! Love your PEZ!!