Friday, June 15, 2007

T G I F !!! T G I F !!!!!


That's right everyone, it's Friday. Another week has ended and the weekend is looking good. What cha all up to???


Elmer came home last night. CRANKY!!! and left again this morning. Just a run into Winnipeg and a little something else and then back home. Hopefully an earlier end to the week for him than usual.


I am still in my jammies. What's wrong with me?? I don't even care anymore. Nothing planned for this wekend yet. I am wanting to start cleaning in the basement to set up for my scraproom. It is a semi-finished basement so by the time I put lots of girlie things in my space it shouldn't be that bad. The computer is down here anyway. Just need some shelving and better lighting. I wonder if we could start on that this weekend???


Girls both have exams on Monday so house needs to be quiet this weekend. I will try to sneak in some baking and would love to have company over for BBQ but not sure what mother nature has decided to grace us with- weather wise- this weekend.


talk soon.

No comments: