Elmer was at the shop all day working on trucks. Tires, muffler, etc.. etc..etc...................And had only gotten home friday night around 9:30. Oh but that wasn't home that was just the shop. I think we actually got home, home around 11:15
Hannah did study for her chemistry exam all morning then managed to get ALL her laundry done and cleaned all her room. Wowsers!!! Babysitting later at night and sunday will be a study day for her except for when we take Elmer out for Father's Day.
Dominique was at a friends and they were going to go swimming all day. It was hot and sunny so I am sure that they enjoyed the day by the water. But she will have her nose in her book sunday. She has a social studies exam on Monday.
What did I do????? Listened to music, did some cleaning, scrapping, watched a little tv. I did have the remote all to myself!! LOL made a grocery list for tomorrow. Played on the computer for awhile then when I picked up the hubby, we went out for supper at 9 o'clock at L&J drive in in Treherne. MMM good!! Milkshakes are the best!!
No comments:
Post a Comment