Friday, June 29, 2007

Thought you should know....

I copied these from another persons blog. Hope they don't mind.

Random Facts about Me

1)Name one person who made you smile today? Elmer of course!! Only cuz he was leaving!!! LOL
2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?scrapbooking
3)What were you doing 30 minutes ago? still typing on the computer
4)What is something that happened to you in 1998? I movedto Manitoba
5)What is the last thing you said aloud? Bye!! Drive safe!!
6)How many different things have you drank today? I have only had ice tea so far
7)What color is your hair brush? green
8)What was the last thing you bought? Groceries of course!!!
9)What was the last gift you received? Joanne gave me a homemade afghan for my antique/vintage living room!! It is beautiful and awesome!!
10)What color is your front door? brown
11)Where do you keep cell phone? I can't find it right now. Your guess is as good as mine
12)What was the weather like today? sunny with a bit of a breeze
13)What is the best ice cream flavor? chocolate peanut butter
14)What are you excited about? my trip to Regina, My trip to Moose Jaw and my trip to Ontario
15)Do you talk a lot? Do you even know me??? LOL LOL
16)Name a weird food you like? I can't think of any but to lots of my friends in Manitoba, Seafood is grosse to them
17)What's your favorite thing to do? out for date night to the movies
18)Do you want to cut your hair? not right now
19: Are you over the age of 25? Unfortunalely
20)Are you ticklish? A little but only with Elmer!!
21)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "L" :Lisa
22)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A": Anne
23)Do you chew on your straws? Of course I do! LOL
24)Do you have curly hair? yes and it's a pain in the ASS
25)What is the next concert you're going to? I have never been but would love to see Rascal Flatts or Emerson Drive
.26)What is your favorite color? DUH.... PINK!!!!!
27)What's your room like? it is vintage hunting/fishing I have lots of antique stuff from my dad in there
28)What was the last movie you saw? Ghost Rider with Nicholas Cage
29)When was the last time you said "I love you"? last night to hubby. He was home for the night!!
30)What should you be doing right now? anything but playing on the computer
31)Do you have a nickname? ya, Tanya Tucker. Had that one my whole life!!
32)Are you a heavy sleeper? when I can actually fall asleep, I am OUT!!
33)When is the last time you did the dishes? believe it or not at 5:0'clock this morning!!

No comments: