
Wow summer has definately struck the prarie provinces!! Last week I went on a little mini trip with the hubby from wednesday to friday and boy oh boy was it hot!!!! 39 degrees in Brooks Albreta on Friday while driving home! Lets just say that the truck did not want to co-operate either!! it was feeling the effects of the heat!!
Now, lets see if I can tell you anything else that has been going on. Dominique fouund a job for herself. She will be working at our local restaurant as a waitress/dishwasher for starters!!! I am so happy for her!!! Hannah is babysitting full time all summer. Planning activities for the kids and spending lots of time at the park. As for me........ not much. back is killing me lately, not feeling so great. Not sure what that is all about. Scrapbooking lots!! But that is because I keep taking lots of pictures!!! spending time with a friend and I assume lots more in the next couple of weeks since she will be on vacation!! Yahoo!!!!!!
Elmer is still being Elmer!! For all of you who know him, you will understand what I mean!!!! For all of you who don't let's just say I want to keep the blog G rated!!! Some things just should not be published!!!
We did not have a tornado hit our town but due to all the wind/hail/rain we are having to get some work done around the house. Our tree in our front yard was split and the town just came today to cut it down so it did not cause anymore damage. Also, I just filed a claim with insurance for the shingles on our roof. They are the old wooden shingles and we lost a whole bunch during the 5 days of storms. What else could go wrong???? Oh ya my Yahoo mail is being tempermental again. It must be MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Elmer and I are taking a trip to Regina, Saskatchewan this comming weekend for a friends RCMP graduation!! Congrats to him for all his hard work and making all his dreams come true!!
Have a fantastic week everyone!!! I am missing some other friends lately so I do hope you are all taking care and enjoying your summer!!!
2 comments:
Congrats on your daughter for getting a job and hope you enjoy your weekend.
look at you having all that fun!
Wow!
Congrats on your DD's jobs!!!!
that is great to hear!
Post a Comment