and almost gone. Just getting around to the blog to do a little update.
Hannah is finished all her exams and has passed them all!! Whohoo!!!! The pressure is off of her. Tomorrow is grad and as far as I can tell things are going smoothly there. She is excited to MC and of course she is extra excited to be invited to the after party.
Dominique has 1 more exam to go. Fingeres crossed for tomorrow. It English. Acording to her, the rest of the exams were ok.She thinks she did ok on them. These are the words out of a teenager!!! I am lucky to have gotten so many out of her. LOL
Elmer left this morning for Alberta so he will not be home till saturday. I actually got to go see him today before he left. That always makes me happy. Just to get a hug and a kiss gets me through the next few days.
Super HOT here in Southern Manitoba today. I think I seen 28 degrees but there was no breeze at all. So it felt like 36.LOL
Getting more things done in my scrapbooking room. A few friends are making different things for me to hang up on the walls. This way I have a piece of my friends with me all the time. Bryan.....I need something from you!! I will give you some options next time we talk. And Michelle, next time I see you but I know you are busy.And, Melanie, I think this would be a super way for you to dig into your stash and make me something from you!!!! LOL I would love it!!
Talk to you all tomorrow
1 comment:
WOW!! Posting everyday!! Good for you girl!!! Can't wait to see the before and after pics of your room! Glad to hear the exams are almost over. Have fun at the graduation!
Post a Comment