Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hump Day

Happy Hump Day to you all.

I have been a busy little beaver this mornning. Working in, what will be, my new scrapbooking room. Ohhh I am super excited about this. I carried down some of my girlie things to put in my room today. I need a couple more shelving units but I will manage till I can get some. I am going to show you some pictures of the BEFORE and then when it is all done I'll show ya the AFTER!!!

Girls are home from exams this morning. Both said they were easy!! Such a relief for me!!! And I am sure that all the hard prep and studying helped them of course!!

It is a beautiful day here in Manitoba. Last I checked it was about 18 degrees. That is comfortable with a slight breeze. Oh how I do love days like this!!!

Gotta go, see ya all soon!!

No comments: