Just had my nails done today. I just love going and having my nails done. Now they are all fresh and new. Just in time for my trip to Moose Jaw.
Talked with my daddy last night. He told me he sent all the hardware for me to hang up my pump organ piece over my fireplace. Gotta love presents in the mail!! He also said it was hot in Yarmouth. What's hot?? I have no idea what he is talking about!! LOL LOL LOL !!!! As the swet is pouring off my forhead.
Elmer is on the road. Somewhere in Saskatchewan. And, I just might go cropping tonight in Winkler. I have not been since February so I think it is time. I also need to had back a circle journal. This is the last one so Anne can now see her finished journal. And, I get to have mine back!!! oh and an awesome excuse to get some tim hortons while I am there.
I need to take pictures today of all the pages I have scrapbooked over the past couple of days. I managed to get 12 done at Melanies on tues and wed. I also want to post a picture of the clipboard and letters I made for my scrapbooking room!!Soon, I promise.
talk later, and take care
4 comments:
Have fun in Winkler and enjoy that Tim's!! One of these years I may get a manicure and or a pedicure. lol
Hello you!!! Glad to see your back - great pics!!!
Give me a call - I've got orders here for you!!! :-)
Glad to see you're making time to scrap too! Fabulous!!
hey you, i love all of your pics and reading your blog :D i don't always comment though LMAO.
like lisa said i am happy to see you are making time to scrap. can't wait to see your work :D
People should read this.
Post a Comment