Friday, July 27, 2007

Thursday nights....

Change opf plans...as always!!

Elmer made it in to Winkler around 7 o'clock last night so I hopped into the van and drovew for an hour to meet up with him. What a fantastic wife I am!! LOL

So instead of going cropping, which I would have loved to do, I went and met him at the truck stop and we went out for a beautiful supper followed by date night at the movies. He could not un-load until morning anyway so it was the perfect time to spend alone time together.

You guessed it, we went and seen Chuck and Larry. Super funny and a great movie to see for date night!!! We had a great time. Followed up with a nightcap from tim hortons!! What more could a girl ask for??? Oh ya he also bought me a new set of glasses for the house. So nice of him. Ya right!! They are beer glasses but I think they will be perfect to serve company ice tea in. Or wine whatever the mood is!

Have a great day all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have a great date with hubby. I haven't been to the movies or on a date with Steve in a loooong time.

Donna C said...

Now that is one DEVOTED wife to give up a crop for her man ! LOL ! Glad you enjoyed yourselves as date nights are so important ...even if you have to drive there to make them happen :-)Enjoy the rest of your summer and happy scrappin' :-)