Saturday, July 21, 2007

Meet our newest addition to our home......

So Elmer and I went and picked up the newest piece of furniture to our home last night. Had to get a friend to go and get it from the antique shop before they closed because we were not going to make it in time and I did not want it sold to anyone else!!

I know that these are not great pictures but I think once it is hanging above my firplace it will look better. Also, a few other things on the wall need to be moved around to make some room for this awesome piece.

So, from what the shop owner has told me it is a back piece of a pump organ. Although I have searched the internet and have come up with nothing close to this. If anyone viewing my blog could give me some insight on this antique piece I would appreciate all comments. I am in love with it!!!!! It is not exactly what I had pictured above my firplace ( I had visioned a large mirror ) but I think this looks better than I thought it would.

More pictures to follow as soon as Elmer and I figure out how to hang it up!!! LOL LOL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The details of this thing are awesome!! Really gorgeous piece you have there. Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's hung.

michelle said...

girl it looks goooood!!!!!!!!