good morning to everyone who is stopping by to read my ramblings. The farmers fields are in full bloom now. this picture is of the canola field near Swan Lake. The flax fields have purple blossoms and from afar look like bodies of water. So beautiful this time of year but also very bad for the ones who have allergies!!The railroad tracks are being taken out!! No more trains through Swan Lake!!!! The end of an era if I must say so. I have got to try to go get some pictures of me and elmer and the girls by the tracks before they are completely gone everywhere. Also need to get some family pictures done soon. Been wanting to for a few years now but now it is time. With Hannah graduating next year, it will get harder and harder to get us all together. So Fall pictures it will be!!!! I love that season anyway so it just makes sense!!!!
Elmer's semi truck is broke down again and is now off the road. What will he drive this comming week??? We are not sure yet!!! All I know is I will be helping him clean it all out and washing all the bedding. Fun, fun and more fun!!!
We are also smack dab in the middle of a heat wave. giving 37 degrees for most of this week. drinking lots of H2O this week to stay hydrated. Why do I live in the prarie provinces??? So frickin hot in the summer and so flippin cold in the winter. The only break we get is the 4 weeks a year that we change seasons from winter to spring and summer to fall. 2 weeks of comfort before the change of those seasons. Why to hell do I still live here???? I want to move!!!!!
Catch you all next week!!! Melanie, I change the music to your favorite song. Do you like it??? I would also like everyone who is reading this to post a hello to me in the comment section. Just sign in as annonomys and give me your name there. Talk to you all soon!!!!
1 comment:
Should a come here.... could've used my pool. LOL I love pics of the prairies. Last time I was out in those areas I saw fields of yellow, blue, red etc.... very beautiful.
Post a Comment